- Attendance fee of the Company of auctioneers in Paris. Mention " law of 27. VENTOSE AN IX " in a laurel wreath and " COMM.res PRISEURS VENDEURS A PARIS " in a knotted ribbon. In silver, octagonal shape.
D : 3 cm, Weight : 11,4 g.
- Attendance token of the Company of auctioneers in Paris. Profile of the Republic with a band "universal suffrage" and representation of Justice. Engraver : Nicolas-Pierre Tiolier (1784-1832) and Jean-Auguste Barre (1811-1896). In silver, octagonal shape.
Third Republic period.
D : 3.3 cm, Weight : 16,7 g.
- Attendance token of the Company of auctioneers in the department of the Seine. Representations of an auction and mention 27 ventôse An IX 18 march 1901. Engraver : Léonard Adolphe Rivet (1855-1925). In silver.
D : 3.5 cm, Weight : 21,8 g.
We join 3 tokens of attendance :
- Company of the expert commissioners of the government. 1831. Representation of Mercury. Engraver : Joseph-François Domard (1792-1858).
- Company of sworn brokers. Representation of Mercury before the Paris Stock Exchange.
- Company of sworn brokers at the Tribunal de Commerce de la Seine. Representation of the Paris Stock Exchange. In silver, octagonal shape. Second half of the 19th century.
Total weight of the three tokens: 51,3 g.